Monday, February 2, 2009

me, myself, & i

wat do you do when you feel all alone? like you know you got someone there; but you push them away because they are not that special someone that you really want. you know its your fault you could have the best, but to you all you want is the love & the person you want it with is loving someone else. it brakes your heart; but yet they come & tell you how much you mean to them & all the pieces go right back together. my life is something like that, at times ifeel like its just me, myself, & i. they say "don't leave the one you love for the one you like, because the one you love will leave you for the one they love." but wat do you do when your love did it to you first ?! do you wait & be by yourself or move on & hurt you and someone else. well yet again i feel like my life is something like this. but at the end of the day all i can say is fckk love because in the end i have is me, myself, &i. *

1 comment:

  1. awh this is like, mad deep. & cute.

    no boys better be messin' w| your heart
    cus I'll fight a niggaaa :)

    lol <3

    ReplyDelete