Tuesday, July 28, 2009

tiimee to play catch upp.....

welll my summer started 4th of July weekend. I baptized my godson &then we had a party; myy i sayy i was knocked outt on my floor&dontt remember how i made it to my room. [ *thats watt drinkin&smoking does to yuu ]. Yet is mainly made up of softballl. its for my leagues AllStarr * team. Well we won districts and now were in the eastern regional tournmentt. yeaa were the shiit. After that i went camping wit my little sister&family for a weekend. I hadd OD funn witt my little sis, even though we barely had service. but we played volleyball, went in the hot tubb, meet some cutiies on the beach ;] , made s'mores, we went swimming to an island. &we even took the boat out and saw an oater. I had suchh a good time. besides the fact that i had a toothache :/

butt then that following monday July 20th, i left witt dynamy for a real camping trip ! it wasntt pretty. I couldn't shower, have my phone nor iPOD. The nice oart was I got to stay on an island for two nights which I probably wontt get the chance to do every again. The sucky part was loading and unloading everything into the boats and setting up tents. & also having to paddle down the coast of Maine in rushing waters ! yess im talking about the ocean. I was praying for Friday to come. my group was pretty chill and we made the best of it thou. when Friday came we were so happy to leavee. so were waiting for our bus to come, and then a limo pulls up & were joking saying thats our ridee home, then another pulls up . & outt comes the drivers that drove us there ! haha the limos were for us. it was BOMB. seeing there was only five in my limo. so it wasnt as smelly. So over all it wasntt thatt badd, i thought it would be worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment