Saturday, August 15, 2009

boys are just nonsense.........................

so my boy status is currently a joke. welll i guess only witt one boy. i though we were talking . & he asked my friend just yesterday if we was & she said yes. just when you think everythiing is perfect shiit falls apart. then last night i get a text from a girl ; talking about you talk to my boo. & they've been talking for mad long & nonsense that i justt didnt care about . bcus i stilll talked to my boy so he could talk to other girls justt not on the level we was talking ! but today was the festival & he told my bestfriend he wasnt gonna say hii to me bcus he didnt want me to yelll at hiim ? & alll i wanted to do was ask hiim. bcus if he wants to talk to the other girl & be witt her i'lll happily leavee ! but at the festival my little sister asked him why he hasnt talked to me & i guess he said he don't wanna talk to me ?!?!?! wellll if thats how he really feels, then all he gotta do is lett me know & give me backk my sweater & i'lll be on my motherfckin wayy. ugh boys aree justt nonsense ; i believe after thiis im done; welll i always say that . i justt need to find the ONE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment