Tuesday, August 11, 2009

effort much?!

so I talk to thiis boy [ letss calll hiim boyfriend #1 ]; but he's been actiing up.
doesnt calll / textt liike he use too.
it kiinda gets on my nerves; he got the nerves to say he does ! smh. NO!
but on the other hand; i havee a handsome young man that would liike me [ letts calll hiim boyfriend #2 ].
i swear he's kiinda liike perfect ! he's cute ; drives ; works ; school is important;
football is hiis game not me ; does anything to make me happy ! <3 he kiinda makes me fall head over hiiilllls !

so alll last week i was siick ! smh not cool . but anyyways i was textin witt boyfriend #2 & i wass telliing hiim to bring me ice cream. but i was joking but serious. & homeboy really wentt & got it for me. it was so cuttee. he justt knows how too act. & he comes to see me ALL the tiime.

yett boyfriend #1 knocked me off my feet from the start. i really have no clue why or how. it kindd just happened. & everytiime i speak or see boyfriend #2 , boyfriend #1 is in the backk of my mind.

i guess im att a point where i need too pick ; butt its so hard bcus the less we talk the more i like for boyfriend #1 * &the more he treats me liike hiis princess, the more i start to like boyfriend #2. when i look at the effort it makes me thiink which one really wants me for me !

No comments:

Post a Comment